Win Seven Nights All-Inclusive Stay for Two at St James’s Club & Villas, Antigua
A lush tropical playground, St. James’s Club & Villas sits on a private 100-acre estate boasting breathtaking views and two white sand beaches. Guests can enjoy a choice of three pool-side restaurants, five bars as well as family and adults only swimming pools. There’s plenty to do for both R&R and keeping on top of fitness routines including exclusive Caribbean FloatFIT HIIT classes, tennis courts, a brand new air-conditioned fitness centre and the newly refurbished Spa Tranquility, an expansive and elegantly appointed hideaway for pampering, restorative treatments for body and mind.
Two white-sand beaches offer a host of fun-filled activities. Coco Beach is like an aquarium for snorkelers, while the calm waters of Mamora Bay are ideal for swimming. St. James's Club provides complimentary non-motorized water sports such as kayaking, pedal boating and catamaran sailing.
Guests can also sunbathe or dip into six distinctive swimming pools and succumb to the pleasures of a spa and salon. Exercise buffs also enjoy the resort's six tennis courts and Fitness Center, while families appreciate the resort's special children's area and the complimentary, award-winning Kidz Club. And when it comes to dining, the resort's four top-notch restaurants serve everything from casual to Continental cuisine.
Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 or over.
- Employees, and their relatives of Elite Island Resorts, Resort Marketing International, and the Caribbean Tourism Organization and associated companies are not eligible to enter.
- Holiday prize includes seven nights accommodation for two people at St James’s Club & Villas, Antigua.
- The prize must be accepted as offered and is subject to availability. It is not transferable, cannot be auctioned and there is no cash alternative.
- Reservation changes are not permitted after booking has been made. Prize must be taken by 30 September 2018.
- The dates for travel is not guaranteed. Sponsors reserve the right to offer alternate dates.
- Reservations cannot be made more than 2 months prior to arrival date and are subject to resort availability.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer. The prize is subject to changes without notice and cannot be taken over Christmas, New Year, Easter or January/February.
- The prize can be taken between October 2017, May/June 2018 or September 2018. This is subject to availability.
- This offer also does not include Insurance; it is purely an accommodation only offer.
- Should the hotel be sold or suffer any material change resulting in the closure of the hotel during the validity of this prize, Elite Island Resorts will be unable to honour the prize and cannot be held liable for alternative accommodation.
- Flights or transfers are not included.
- Eligible Participants must be in possession of a valid passport and visa, and, where necessary, must have necessary vaccinations and inoculations together with documentation proving this. They must arrange comprehensive medical insurance cover for themselves for the duration of the promotional travel.
- The competition closes at midnight on the 30th September 2017. Entries made after this time will not be counted. One draw will be made on the 2nd October 2017; and one winner will be selected randomly from all entries received. Winners will be notified by email within 48 hours of the draw.
- All winners will be given 10 days to RSVP. If the RSVP deadline is missed the prize will be forfeited and another winner selected.
- The promoter’s decisions in all matters shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Overseas departure taxes/taxes where payable and transfers and insurance are the responsibility of the winner.
- Entries must be completed on the website. No robot or automated entries will be accepted.
- Entries must be submitted in the name of a single individual. The individual submitting the entry is the only individual who will be entered into the competition.
- Only one entry is permitted per person.
- Submitting your entry constitutes your consent for us to use your entry, name and photos (if applicable) for editorial or publicity purposes.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. The sponsors, and not the Caribbean Tourism Organization, are responsible for the prize and have the right to alter such prize if necessary.
- On acceptance of this prize, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the above terms and conditions.